For the 2021-2022, registration will take place in person on August 26, 27 and 30 at Lycée Claudel from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(payments accepted: debit card, credit card or check).
We take our students’ health very seriously, which is why we have collaborated with the Compass Group’s Chartwells program to offer a varied menu to students and staff on a daily basis. To facilitate access for all, meal times are staggered between elementary and secondary school students. In this way, students can benefit from the dining room at the time assigned to them, thus avoiding bottlenecks.
2020-2021 school year rates
Menu for all Maternelle (small section to ):
It includes one meal (main course, drink, and dessert) and two healthy snacks.
- Daily plan, 1 complete meal: $8.00
- 60-day plan, 1 complete meal: $450.00
- 85-day plan, 1 complete meal: $620.00
- Yearly plan, 1 complete meal: $1147.00
- See Meal Plans (In French only)
- See Menu here (In French only)
Menu for CP to Terminale students and staff:
- Daily plan, 1 complete meal: $7.50
- 60-day plan, 1 complete meal: $420.00
- 85-day plan, 1 complete meal: $574.00
- Yearly plan, 1 complete meal: $1037.00
- See Meal Plans here (In French only)
- See Menu – CP to Terminale
Téléphone : 613-733-8522 poste 675
Courriel : email@example.com
The meal card, a simple and quick solution
Avoid the hassle by purchasing a pre-paid meal card from our school restaurant. Discover the advantages by clicking here.
Learn how to purchase the Zipthru Card (only in French).
How to recharge your card?
In cash or by cheque made out to Compass Group (Quebec) Ltd.
Depending on the health situation, adjustments may be necessary at the beginning of the school year.