Textbooks and supplies
Back to school 2021 : Start the School Year Hassle-Free
In order to simplify your back-to-school shopping, the Lycée Claudel offers a turnkey solution that allows you to get your school belongings in just a few clicks. The Marentree platform set up with our partner, the Cufay bookstore (France), allows you to order online all the necessary material according to your child’s level.
New in 2021 :
- Home delivery for all without extra cost;
- At the end of the traditional order period (June 1 to July 2), the online sales platform “marentree.fr” will remain accessible to potential latecomers as well as new families (see phase 2 below).
Phase 1: from June 1st to July 02nd, 2021
- Online launch of the sales platform “marentree.fr”;
- At the end of this period, the orders will be prepared and then sea-transported to Canada ;
- Orders will be delivered to your home a few days before the start of the school year, at no extra charge.
Phase 2: Starting July 3, 2021
- All orders placed on or after July 3, 2021 will be shipped to Canada by air;
- They will then be delivered directly to the family’s home in early September;
- These orders will be automatically increased by the cost of air freight ($75/package).
The “English packs” ordered on the online sales site of the Cufay bookshop will be distributed directly to the students at the beginning of the school year.
Families who have not ordered the “English pack” via the online sales platform will have to obtain the books requested by themselves from any local bookshop or online sales site.
1 – See the list of students by English group below.
2 – Depending on your child’s group, check the list of English language books needed.
3 – Proceed to checkout.
Used Textbook Exchange Service
Lycée Claudel offers a textbook buyback and exchange service via online form. Once the form has been completed, parents may register to sell their child’s used textbooks. A list of available textbooks will be visible to all users on COBA, who will then be able to communicate with one another directly through the platform.