Zones repartition : Update (Nov. 2022)
The safety of Claudel High School users is our top priority. In this sense, we have established a zoning system that allows access to parking lots to be distributed according to the needs of its users.
Zone 1: In blue on the map
- From midnight to 3pm, zone 1 is exclusively reserved for staff.
- From 3pm to midnight, it is open to all parents and visitors, without prior registration.
Zone 2: In green on the map
- From 8 am to 9 am and from 3 pm to 6 pm (Monday to Friday), parents of Maternelle students can park their vehicle.
- From 8 am to 9 am (Monday to Friday), other parents can use the drop-off area (in brown).
Drop-off zone: In brown on the map
- The driver remains in the car at all times and releases the place as soon as the accompanied person has left the vehicle.
Zone 3 and 4: In yellow on the map
- All parents and visitors can park without registering their vehicle for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Beyond the 10 minutes, parking is authorized after the vehicle has been registered as a visitor at the reception desk.
Zone 5: In orange on the map
- This area is reserved for deliveries and suppliers.
- Commercial identified (literate) vehicles do not need to be registered.
- Ongoing deliveries do not require registration.
- All other vehicles must be registered at the reception desk within 10 minutes.
Emergency Service Road: In red on the map
On the emergency services road, no parking is allowed. The passenger drop-off is tolerated on condition that the driver remains in the car at all times and leaves the place as soon as the accompanied person has left the vehicle. Please note that this road is on school property but is managed and controlled by the City of Ottawa’s emergency services regulations.
For transportation alternativesBus school services
When to register a vehicle?
In case of need (school outings, special events, volunteers, reduced mobility, etc.), parents must register their vehicle at the reception desk.
Parents of children attending the school
- If you plan to stay longer than 10 minutes, visitor registration is required and is done at the school reception.
If you have any doubts, please use the parking lots in zones 3 or 4 and go to the reception desk for more information.