BACK TO SCHOOL 2021 : START THE SCHOOL YEAR HASSLE-FREE
*** ATTENTION : for orders placed since the beginning of July, a delay of 3/4 weeks (transport/customs in Canada/delivery at home) is to be taken into account. ***
In order to simplify your back-to-school shopping, the Lycée Claudel offers a turnkey solution that allows you to get your school belongings in just a few clicks. The Marentree platform set up with our partner, the Cufay bookstore (France), allows you to order online all the necessary material according to your child’s level.
A two-phase ordering period
PHASE 1: JUNE 2021
- Online launch of the sales platform “marentree.fr”;
- At the end of this period, the orders will be prepared and then sea-transported to Canada ;
- Orders will be delivered to your home a few days before the start of the school year, at no extra charge.
PHASE 2: STARTING JULY 1ST, 2021
- All orders placed on or after July 1st, 2021 will be shipped to Canada by air;
- They will then be delivered directly to the family’s home in early September;
- These orders will be automatically increased by the cost of air freight ($75/package).
HOW TO PROCEED ?
Case 1: I want to order my child’s textbooks and supplies via the online sales platform “Marentree.fr”
- I consult the list of items requested by my child’s teachers (see Lists below);
- I check the English group in which my child is registered (see English group lists below) *;
- I connect to the platform;
- I proceed to my purchases by adjusting the number of items if necessary;
- I choose the “English pack” for my child according to his/her group (Families who have not ordered the “English pack” via the online sales platform will have to obtain the books requested by themselves from any local bookshop or online sales site).
- I confirm my order and pay online.
Case 2: I prefer to buy my child’s textbooks and supplies on my own
- I consult the list of items requested by my child’s teachers (see lists below);
- I check the English group in which my child is enrolled (see English group lists below) *;
- I check the list of English textbooks requested (see English Textbook List below);
Please note that digital licenses are provided by the school and will be billed to you at the beginning of the school year.
*Please note: Only students who have been previously tested in English are included on these lists. Students who have not been tested will be tested at the beginning of the school year and will be assigned to a group based on their score. We recommend that you wait until your child’s English group has been determined before purchasing a book.Access to the plateform
Lists of English groups
Lists of English language manuals
USED TEXTBOOK EXCHANGE SERVICE
Lycée Claudel offers a textbook buyback and exchange service via online form. Once the form has been completed, parents may register to sell their child’s used textbooks. A list of available textbooks will be visible to all users on COBA, who will then be able to communicate with one another directly through the platform.Register here