Guide for New Parents
Useful reminders for new families
To facilitate your integration process, we have compiled a list of useful reminders for new families who are joining us. For any additional questions or information, please contact Registrar Carla Khazzaka directly by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone at 613-733-8522, ext. 606.
For all levels:
- Buy the manuals
- Buy school supplies
- Obtain mandatory vaccines according to the child’s age
- Register for the daycare (optional)
- Buy your card for the school restaurant (optional)
- Register for school transportation (optional)
- Register your vehicle for the reserved parking area (maternelle only)
College and high school :
- Fill out the forms for option and music courses
High school only :
- Complete forms for options and specialty courses
Foreign students (who are neither Canadian nor permanent residents of Canada) must provide Lycée Claudel with a copy of their student visa before September 15 or current year, regardless of grade level. Without this document, the student will not be able to pursue an education at Lycée Claudel.